The sale of products listed in the virtual catalogues available from the website www.islacalavera.com (“Web site”) is regulated by the following General Conditions of Sale. These Conditions have been drawn up in accordance with legislation governing contracts drawn up outside physical stores. Users of the website accept and agree to respect all the conditions included in this declaration. If Users do not accept these terms, ESTASREADY S.r.l. reserves the right to ask the Users to refrain from using the web site. The access and the use of the web site are for personal use only. The web site is owned byESTASREADY S.r.l.. At any time ESTASREADY S.r.l. can modify the contents of this site, including the commercial terms expressed therein, without giving any notice. ESTASREADY S.r.l. declines all liability regarding the possibility that, due to a particular configuration of the computer used by the customer or a malfunction, the colors of the products displayed on our site showing slight differences to the original ones. Sales agreements may be drawn up in any of the following languages: English.
The sales agreement is intended as drawn up between:
– ESTASREADY S.r.l. with registered offices at Via Ascanio Sforza 53, 20136 Milan – Italy, tax code, VAT N° and registration 08814180967 – REA N° MI-2050622
– Customer: the physical person or legal entity who has placed an order through the website, which has been accepted by ESTASREADY S.r.l.
No other contractual conditions shall apply, even if not specifically refused by ESTASREADY S.r.l.
APPLICATION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Before making a purchase, the Customer is asked to read these General Conditions of Sale in full. The Customer is authorized to save them, copy them, download a copy of them and/or print them out. For any further information, the Customer may contact ESTASREADY S.r.l. at the customer service email address email@example.com. As part of the formalities established for placing a purchase order, the Customer declares having viewed the formalities and that he accepts the General Conditions of Sale in full. The General Conditions of Sale may be amended by ESTASREADY S.r.l. as required. Any amendments shall take effect at the time of their publication on the website. The Conditions current as of the time of purchase shall apply to each relevant sales agreement.
CONDITIONS OF SALES
DESCRIPTION AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SERVICE FOR THE SALE OF THE PRODUCTS
The service for the sale of the Products operating on the website entails the registration, access to choices, choice of Products, online transmission of the purchase order and, where accepted, the online acceptance of the purchase order.
Registration: Purchase and/or registration also entails giving consent to the processing of one’s personal data. In the event of registration, the Customer must keep his password with utmost diligence. The Customer must undertake not to allow any third parties that he has not specifically authorized to do so to use the service. The Customer therefore accepts all liability for any such third party use and conduct on the internet. In the event of loss or theft of the Customer’s password, the Customer shall have the right to enable the new password issue procedure available from the website. For deleting your account, please contact the Customer Service email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase order: Each purchase order submitted to ESTASREADY S.r.l. must clearly specify the Product code, its description, quantity and addressee name and address. The website order procedure gives the Customer the option of identifying and correcting any errors in data entry prior to sending the purchase order. Purchase orders sent by Customers constitute proposed contracts that are binding for the Customer. As confirmation of the receipt of order, ESTASREADY S.r.l. (directly or by third part such ad PAYPAL) shall send the Customer a summary email to the email address specified during registration. Said email is for information only. It does not therefore constitute acceptance by ESTASREADY S.r.l. of said order.
Purchase order acceptance and conclusion of the sales agreement: ESTASREADY S.r.l. reserves the right, at their own discretion, to accept or refuse purchase orders submitted by Customers. ESTASREADY S.r.l., who undertake to process the Customer’s order (or to inform of possible problems) in a timely manner and in any case within 15 days as from the day following the date on which the Customer submitted the order. It is agreed that order processing is subject to effective Product availability. Should the Product be unavailable and/or in the event that ESTASREADY S.r.l. should refuse the order, ESTASREADY S.r.l. shall inform the Customer of such in a timely manner, and reimburse him any amounts paid. In this case, the Customer shall have no right to any further indemnity or compensation. No orders shall be accepted where submitted by parties who are not legally of age.
Archiving of the sales agreement: The sales agreement shall be archived in the website. The Customer may access this at any time by following the viewing procedure provided by the website.
Products are shown in the online catalogue in as realistic a manner as possible. The images are provided for general information only and may not be absolutely identical to the actual Product. The Products shown in the online catalogue may be purchased while stocks last, without prejudice to the right of ESTASREADY S.r.l. to cease availability of any Products at any time and/or alter their characteristics. ESTASREADY S.r.l. also reserves the right to update the online catalogue at any stage, altering the range or number of Products available.
PRODUCT PRICES AND CURRENCY
The price of the Products is as resulting from the price list published on the website, current as of the time of order submission by the Customer. The prices of the Products published on the website are given in the currency chosen, inclusive or standard packing and/or packaging costs and VAT. VAT rates are calculated according to Product type (if applicable). Prices are exclusive of transport and delivery costs. All the above costs (delivery and or special packing/packaging) not included in the price of the Products published on the website, will be separately specified in the order summary and confirmed in the order acceptance email sent to the Customer by ESTASREADY S.r.l. Furthermore, for deliveries to be made to other countries outside EU, to Campione d’Italia, Livigno, the Channel Islands and the Canary Islands, the Product prices published on the website are always intended exclusive of: any taxes and/or duties applicable to the sale. any customs taxes and/or duties. any further taxes and/or charges applicable to the delivery of the Products ordered. The Customer must pay all customs taxes and duties applicable in the country to which the Products ordered are delivered. Any and all additional charges and costs in relation to the release of the Products delivered from customs shall be at the exclusive expense of the delivery addressee. Published prices and final invoices are in Euro or in other Currency according to our price list for the shipping country. Final credit card and PayPal debited amounts may vary based on currency fluctuations and bank commissions. ESTASREADY S.r.l. encourages clients to contact their home bank to receive the accurate price conversion and any bank commissions related to the transaction.
CREDIT CARD AND PAYPAL PAYMENT
Payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express credit cards and PayPal must be made online at the time of sending the purchase order. The Customer shall be asked to supply details of his credit card account in the purchase order. The request for debit of the corresponding amount shall only be made once the order has been completed. The data of the Customer’s credit card sent during purchase order submission is not accessible to ESTASREADY S.r.l., or to any third parties. The data is therefore received in a secure manner protected against unauthorized access, on secure servers pertaining to who process credit card payments on behalf of ESTASREADY S.r.l.. Once ESTASREADY S.r.l. as received confirmation of payment, they shall proceed to prepare and dispatch the purchase order.
Please visit: www.paypal.com for complete information regarding PayPal.
Credit Card Security: ESTASREADY S.r.l. Clients are guaranteed maximum Credit Card security because all transactions are processed by PayPal. ESTASREADY S.r.l. customer service agents will not ask for nor accept credit card numbers and/or expiration dates.
VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNTS PAYMENT
By choosing the PayPal payment method the customer can pay directly through your Verified PayPal Accounts. We accept PayPal payment from Verified accounts and reserve the right to ship the goods to the address on the account verified by PayPal. Payments sent from unverified PayPal accounts may be canceled.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL
RIGHT TO FREE WITHDRAWAL
The Customer has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement within 5 working days of receipt of the goods purchased, for example if you receive the purchase good on Monday you can ask for the Free Withdrawal till Friday at the end of the day). Please read more here www.calaveraeyewear.com/returns.
– The Customer must return the purchased items intact and complete of the original labels (including the original packaging), no later than 5 working days from receipt of the products purchased. Solely for the purpose of calculating expiry of the stated terms of 5 working days, the Products are intended as returned at the time at which they are delivered to the courier or accepting post office.
– The right to withdraw may be exercised for all Products purchased. It may not be exercised only in relation to part of the goods ordered.
– Return Terms and Conditions Item(s) cannot be worn, washed or altered in any way. The returned item(s) must be in the same condition as sent.
– In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. ESTASREADY S.r.l. reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees or the change of the purchase good.
– All authorized returned merchandise is subject to re-entry inspection at the sole discretion of ESTASREADY S.r.l.. ESTASREADY S.r.l. reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent as specified in the return instructions.
– Withdrawal is not permitted for customized Products and Products delivered abroad.
– In all cases where withdrawal is not lawfully and validly applied by the Customer, ESTASREADY S.r.l. shall return the Product to the Customer, at the Customer’s own risk and expense; Customer must also address the organization for the return of the goods. Should the Products returned by damaged during transport for return to ESTASREADY S.r.l., the Customer shall be informed of all damages reported no later than the second working day as from the receipt of Products. This shall therefore allow the Customer in turn to inform the courier of this fact and claim his rights with regard the courier. At the same time, the Products damaged during transport shall be returned to the Customer at the Customer’s own risk and expense. Should withdrawal be exercised in accordance with the provisions of current legislation. ESTASREADY S.r.l. shall reimburse the amounts paid by the Customer. Reimbursement shall take place free of charge as quickly as possible and, in any case, within thirty days of the date on which ESTASREADY S.r.l. became aware of the Customer’s having exercised his right to withdraw.
ESTASREADY S.r.l. manages the web site and its contents. This includes, but is not limited to, the documentation, images, characters, design, music, software, codes and format scripts. The material included in the web site is protected by copyright. Reproduction, modification, transmission, re-publication and/or re-distribution to third parties for commercial purposes are strictly prohibited without the express written consent from ESTASREADY S.r.l.. ESTASREADY S.r.l. does not allow the use of the web site’s contents or the trademark for any other purpose than what is written above.